4/5 from 2248 reviews
Publisher : Jones & Bartlett Learning
ISBN : 1284029980
Release Date :
Health Sciences Literature Review Made Easy, Fourth Edition is an essential text for your nursing research course and provides students with a solid foundation and the tools they need to evaluate articles and research effectively. The Fourth Edition builds on the digital updates made to the previous edition and highlights the Matrix Method and the skills necessary to critically evaluate articles. The text also covers Method Maps, which teach students how to effectively construct a research study.
The author leads students through the process of how to manage a quality literature review in the context of evidence-based practice. A case study highlighting a typical graduate student is woven throughout the text to illustrate the importance of literature reviews and evidence-based practice.
Health Sciences Literature Review Made Easy, Fourth Edition is appropriate for graduate level nursing courses as well as undergraduate Nursing Research courses that require literature reviews.
• Data Visualization: A Digital Exploration is an interactive, online appendix
• The Matrix Method teaches the essential skills around literature evaluation
• A real-life scenario case study is woven throughout each chapter to reinforce key concepts
• Completely updated chapter on the guidelines for Methodological Review
• Method Maps are introduced to convey the thought process around designing a research study
Each text purchase includes access to an online supplement for students. The Fourth Edition features a cutting-edge, interactive appendix. This digital exploration of Data Visualization includes new content, podcasts from the author, and supplemental resources such as TED talks. This is a fantastic student resource!
For more information visit go.jblearning.com/matrixmethod